Subject: RE: [humanmarkup-comment] HN.requirements Chat Transcript

Title: RE: [humanmarkup-comment] HN.requirements Chat Transcr
Sounds good.  It seems to me that if we set out to design a system
to enhance human communication and we can't communicate that
system clearly to humans, we goofed somewhere. ;-)

Options are good when understood as that.

len

From: Rex Brooks [mailto:rexb@starbourne.com]

As I said to Rajeeth earlier, that which is not specifically forbidden or required is optional. I would say that we should accept it for now and see how it works. I would not worry overmuch until we start testing, and then the worry should be over operationality--does it work? If it works, how well? If it works well, yum!

That's my opinion.