Subject: RE: [humanmarkup-comment] As If Article and thoughts about attrac tingattention to our cause

What are the positions of contributors on the question
of whether or not HumanML applications should provide
"identity", that is, directly support identification
processes for real human users?

It seems to me that it should not... directly.  I suspect
a lot of the bewilderment over HumanML and much of the
consternation starts there.  If we eliminate that,
of the proposed secondary applications, which would
be affected?

len