Subject: Re: [humanmarkup-comment] of the uses of HML

Hi Again, David, and Everyone,

I forgot to answer your specific question in my earlier post this
morning. Yes, please post your modified HumanML taxonomy, and I will
add it to our collection of contributions. Please make sure you
specify any IPR you wish to retain. I will still, despite the
on-going conversations, suggest we consider a subcommittee for High
Level Ontological/Taxonomical modeling. We're having a heat wave here
in Northern California just in time for today's solar eclipse, and I
had to get my garden a long drink before the heat set in again this
morning.

Note to All, FWIW, I will try to respond to Paul's last message
tomorrow morning, or else Wednesday. I have a sub-subommittee telecon
tomorrow morning, working on the first draft of Joint Interfaces
Specification for Web Services for Interactive Apps and Remote
Portals. I have more study to do. And, like Len, not nearly enough
time to do it.