Subject: Re: [humanmarkup-comment] modified HumanML taxonomy

Thanks David,

This will now be entered into our documents section and since it is
also a part of the email archives, it is automatically publically
backed up there as well.

I will be corresponding, in September, if not sooner, with the DAML
folks when I visit DC for some DMSO workshops, and I will make them
aware of this contribution.