Subject: [humanmarkup-comment] Searching Archive

Hi Everyone,

I thought I would suggest that anyone who wants to check our work to
date on the straw man tookit HumanML XML Schema, you can take the
mailing list archive link from the OASIS HumanMarkup TC website and
search on "Base Schema" and you will see all of the posts to date on
the individual elements we have discussed, or you can search on "Base
Schema-artifact" for the element artifact. We are up to culture as we
proceed through the list alphabetically.

I just thought I would mention that because there has always been a
method at work in the way I have encouraged us to work on this so
that we have an archive that is also an annotated documentation of
our work.

Starbourne Communications Design
1361-A Addison, Berkeley, CA 94702 *510-849-2309