Note to all: please disregard bounced messages from the private TC
list that occur due to the fact that I post to both the
public-comment and private TC lists. A "reply to all" which I also
use as a matter of course, automatically sends replies to all
addresses included in the initial post. Also, if I fail to notify you
that you are eligible to subscribe to the private TC list, please let
me know.

The procedure for that is to subscribe to the private TC list, which
will generate an approval request to the chair and Ranjeeth or I, if
it comes to me, will approve it provided you are a member of OASIS.

Starbourne Communications Design
1361-A Addison, Berkeley, CA 94702 *510-849-2309