Subject: RE: [humanmarkup-comment] Re: Base Schema-geolocator

There are now several specific XML vocbulries to which we will be
referring in the final draft of our base schema. Under OASIS we have
specifications for name and address (separate but interoperable).
Under HR-XML.org there are any number of specifications relating to
employment, evaluations, medical information, insurance benefit
plans, employee stock options, etc. I do not propose to work on
harmonizing the HR-XML vocabularies in the first draft, but will
include that organization in the announcement that goes out when we
submit it to OASIS-Wide Approval. During that RFC period we will
discover many things.

Note: geolocator is not likely to be treated as a derivation, but as
a standalone element.

Otherwise, what Len said.