Subject: [humanmarkup-comment] HM.diplomatic_communications.requirements

Dear Ranjeeth and Everyone,

I think should start DipCon work by drafting a formal requirements document. The rationale for this is twofold: 1) we can jumpstart new research and collate older work and 2) we can assure that the needs of DipCon work are taken into consideration.

Ranjeeth's discussion about the complexities of processing, tagging, and interpreting intentions is a good example of how we need to concurrently harmonize expectations of the main body of current research (eg Base Schema) with the future needs of DipCon.

Any ideas?

Cordially,

Joseph Norris
jwnorris@humanmarkup.org