Subject: Re: [humanmarkup-comment] Referents

Rob,

Please add referants to our list of additions for the Primary Base
Schema, although this sounds like it might end up in the Secondary
Base Schema if we reserve the primary semiotic terminology, with our
common-sense-understandable definitions, to the Primary Base Schema.
However, that is a discussion for another day.