Subject: [huml-comment] Re: LMNL toolkit for HumanML

On Monday 03 March 2003 03:30 pm, Bullard, Claude L (Len) wrote:
> It would be interesting/maybe popular to combine
> HumanML-derived codelists with a blog editor.

Hmm. That'd take blogs a step further for sure! Blogs with a face and a
voice...

>  A simple set
> which we got earlier with input from John
> Cowan is a set of emotions/attitudes with
> range attributes.  Emotions are somewhat
> like polarities; not solved, but managed.
> Given that, one can markup the emotion
> and then the rendering just does whatever
> it does given some intensity value.  That
> is a simple way to start.

I take it these code lists really are somewhat free-form so that even though
there is a prescribed set of codes, the ways in which they can be combined is
largely unrestricted?

Again, I must admit to an almost total ignorance of HumanML, something I will
try to rectify ASAP.