Subject: HumanMarkup

Hello Everyone,

Just wanted to drop a note to introduce myself. I have been a member of the HumanMarkup.org project for some time. For the past six months much progress has been made in the development of many prototype schemata, basic applications, and other early research efforts.

I look forward to working with the large and influential OASIS member community in the development of the HumanMarkup Language specifications.

Cordially,

Joe Norris

jwnorris@humanmarkup.org