Subject: First TC meeting sept 17 2001 (was Re: TC.projectplan.txt: Not Found)

We are looking to schedule the meeting sometime between 4pm and 8pm EST on
Sept 17th, 2001....(8pm and midnight GMT).
Of course, the first meeting is restricted only to those OASIS members who
have already sent an email in advance of interest in participating in the
TC.

I'll confirm by Tuesay morning US EST what the time will be, based on
feedback I receive.  I'll also provide the teleconference information, both
for US and international callers by then.

This first meeting is mandatory for new members...its the most important
meeting for the committee, so please don't miss it.

If there are any timing conflicts/suggestions/issues, certainly email me.
I'll do my best to accomodate.

Why are these core docs in text?  Simply easier to edit, that's all while
these documents are simply rough and tumble notes.  When they crystallize
over the next couple of weeks, they'll certainly be in HTML....Sean:  I
remember an old post where you volunteered to convert them...true? ;-)

Why no project plan?  Well, there really won't be one till our first
meeting, so it's currently just a placeholder till we all formally divy up
the tasks in front of us on our first meeting.

Ranjeeth Kumar Thunga