Subject: TC.ProjectPlan: roles and responsibilities: editor

Kurt:

Also as part of the editorial duties (which hopefully you'll get a chance to
post by Friday), I wanted to ask you if you could list the task items needed
to extract content from the posts on the board:

----------------
EDITOR duties:

1) Current Posts
Every two days (or Monday/Thursday each week), all posts to both HumanMarkup
discussion boards are read and disseminated into the appropriate documents.
POSTS ---->    TC, HM, and HMI documents

2) Past Posts (PHASE 1 only)
Every two days (or Monday/Thursday each week) we will go through 75 posts
from phase 1 discussion boards, and extract these into the appropriate
documents, until we are up to date.
POSTS ---->    TC, HM, and HMI documents

Again, these are only suggestions, and feel free to distribute the duties
involved.
I personally volunteer to help out with specific documents as you feel
needed (and I'm sure Joe does as well), and possibly others in our TC.  We
can send the request out to members who are not in the TC as well.

Ranjeeth Kumar Thunga