Subject: Re: TC.projectplan: Admin Roles: editor vs. webmaster

Title: Re: TC.projectplan: Admin Roles: editor vs. webmaster
That's perfectly reasonable as far as I am concerned.

Ciao,
Rex

At 1:59 PM -0400 9/28/01, Ranjeeth Kumar Thunga wrote:

I realized we need to clarify the distinction between Editor and Webmaster duties, regarding maintenance of documents.  There is a potential conflict of ownership regarding who is accountable for document updates.  Thus, I propose that the OASIS TC main page is accountable by the 'Webmaster', and the contents of the 'documents' folder at OASIS is accountable by the 'Editor'.

Kurt and Rex especially:  let me know what you think.

Ranjeeth Kumar Thunga

--
Rex Brooks
W3Address: http://www.starbourne.com