Subject: [humanmarkup] HumanML - VR_AI Thread

Rex,

I've been doing a very comprehensive review of the current AI
techniques  and how they can be applied to Virtual Human Characters in
VR and their interaction with each other and ourselves.

HumanML should allow for a very rich conduit for information exchanged
between Virtual Characters, as well as for Virtual <-> "Real Human", and

"Real Human" to "Real Human" via Avatar representations in VR.   I know
that you've had a great deal of experience in the VR arena, so I propose

that you work the VR angle (including i.e. HAnim,etc) and I'll come at
it from the AI side and we'll meet where they overlap.

Your thoughts?

Rob