Subject: RE: [humanmarkup] TC Business for this week-Oct. 21-27

Thanks Manos,

We are getting there. BTW, are you interested in a possible liaison
with the Annotea effort and incorporating Amaya into a
HumanML_WebMessaging sample App? To be honest the idea  was mentioned
in the teleconference meeting, at least Ranjeeth mentioned it in a
discussion of messaging before he had to drop out due to problems
with being two places at one time. I can vouch for the difficulty of
trying to *be* in two meetings at once.

Ciao,
Rex