Subject: [humanmarkup] Fwd: Re: Request to Join OASIS Web Services ComponentModel Technical Committee

Somehow, Folks,

Those of us who are willing to act as liaisons to these other TCs
must find a way to meet the regualtions of OASIS to do so, and in
this case, I have to get my corpus to the first, initiating,  face to
face meeting in New York in January. I'll be working on it, but any
frequent flyer miles that could go to this or other travel needs for
official TC business would be appreciated. Since there are other
things going on in Washington, D.C. which I may have alternate travel
resources I can use in order to attend, it may only be a shuttle
flight that is needed, but until we get some additional support,
which we are investigating, we (the whole effort) need to look to
ourselves to get this work accomplished however we may.

Ciao,
Rex

--
Rex Brooks