Subject: [humanmarkup] ClassHierarchy: purpose clarification

Hi Rex,

I wanted to clarify the role of the "HumanMarkup ClassHierarchy Diagram".
The ClassHierarchy, XML Schema, and HM.frameworks documents are not
synchronized (yet).  Nonetheless, as Len mentioned, UML can't be used to
properly describe the XML specifications because UML describes an object
model (not so much a data model).  However, the UML class structure *can* be
used to help describe how applications can use the XML or RDF data model.

Classes.Properties/humanMLClassTreeSchematic2.jpg

In other words, we can use the UML model to *assist* a programmer utilize
the XML/RDF specifications to go from:

"XML and RDF Technical Specifications"

    TO         ===> (via HumanMarkup UML ClassHierarchy model)

"Actual Applications"

Does this make sense?

Ranjeeth Kumar Thunga