Subject: Re: [humanmarkup] Fw: Chat Room

Well i'll be danged!

Why bother with the irc or yahoo, then? I know the About.com works
and is publicly loggable, and that's the tricky part.

Actually, it doesn't require a full-fledged site. Just the chat part,
and it would probably be a double money maker for About.com. They get
to put their ads on it and we get the loggableness as a public record.

So, go ahead with the irc-yahoo test, but take my word for it, sooner
or later, and probably sooner, they will be both go down simultaneous
because they are not reliable signals, that is they a udp, ureliable
datapacket protocol not rdp if you put your networking hat on.

Ciao,
Rex