Subject: Re: [humanmarkup] Fw: Chat Room

I think you need to check with About.com first, before you give up
the irc and yahoo. But I suspect they would be pleased as punch to
let us use their services for just chatting, and having a web page
just for that and the transcripts of the chats. Make sure you
understand that we are not trying to set up a site, just a page where
we can log in to the chats, and have the transcripts available,
perhaps as separate pages since it would turn into a rather large
single page after a few meetings. Let's just make sure that we and
About.com understand this clearly. Okay?

Ciao,
Rex