Subject: [humanmarkup] Vice Chair

I proposed to Karl Best the creation of a new administrative role within
HumanMarkup TC called Vice Chair, to which he agreed.  The duties of Vice
Chair include carrying on the duties of the group when the Chair is
unavailable, handling the ongoing maintenance of the discussion, and
directly representing the TC's specifications to outsiders.

I nominate Rex, since he is currently performing these duties.

Eventually, we could spin off a Secretary position if it gets unwieldy, but
that depends on other volunteers and future workload.  If I can get a
second, and no dissenting votes, we'll proceed.

-----
Ranjeeth Kumar Thunga