Subject: [humanmarkup] Human Physical Characteristics Description MarkupLanguage Subcommittee

Hi Everyone,

Disclaimer, even though I titled the attachment Preamble, it is more
of a list of some requirements, mainly our need  to adhere to some
established standards with which I happen to be familiar.

First I would like to apologize to I would like to apologize to
Sudhakar Gort  for not following up on his recommendations and
requirements as I received them October 17  and to request permission
from him to post that proposal, minus the milestone dates a revision
of which I would also request be put onto the agenda for a first
meeting of the Subcommittee which we can attempt to schedule after we
formally establish a Human Physical Characteristics Description
Markup Language Subcommittee. I would like to put the issue of
formally establishing this subcommittee on next Wednesday's TC
meeting. The proposal was included in the minutes of the October TC
Meeting. I think that we need to have Sudhakar present if at all
possible next Wednesday

Among remaining recognized parameters, beyond what Sudhakar mentioned
in his proposal and what I have elaborated in my attachment, which I
think we need to include as part of Human Physical Charactertistics
Description Markup Language compatibility are the areas of Medical
Information and Biometrics.

Comments are welcome, and encouraged.

Thanks,
Rex