Subject: Re: [humanmarkup] TC Meeting Reminder and Notes

(NOTE: this last post was intended for the HumanMarkup TC list, not the
HumanMarkup.orgYahooGroups site...)

We are referring to Yahoo IM's Conference, which shares all the
functionality of IRC.  I think that Mac clients have a problem with it, so I
am assuming Unix clients might as well.  If this turns out to be the case,
we could use the YahooGroups Chat room from the old humanmarkup board.
can't save the transcript, but we can make a summary from it quite easily.
Again, this is only a backup if Yahoo IM Conference doesn't work.

(Please note distinction between Yahoo IM, Yahoo IM Conference, and
YahooGroups Chat)

Participation level will be fluid, especially due to financial related
issues--that's the real world. This is why Rex is helping us gear HM for
corporate interests, without sacrificing our ideals, and something OASIS
suggested to us as well as well.  OASIS, and W3C for that matter, cater
95-99% to corporate interests.  Until that's established, it will be
somewhat difficult to commit the time or energy needed to maintain,
prospect, and cultivate the project, regardless of anyone's volition and
interest.

Our effort is in the spotlight, but our actual work isn't...yet.  Thus, what
we should do is simply, whenever and wherever we can, contribute and meet
our own responsibilities to the best of our abilities.

Ranjeeth Kumar Thunga