Subject: [humanmarkup] Meeting at noon

Just wanted to confirm meeting time at 12 noon.

Unfortunately, I won't be able to be on YahooGroups Chat.
I assume Rex will be online, and you can reach him at rexbroo.

The topic of discussion will be how to effectively restart our efforts, and
to encourage varied contributions to the requirements.

Ranjeeth Kumar Thunga