Subject: [humanmarkup] Notes onThis Month's Meeting Minutes and TC Website

Hi Everyone,

This is just a note to let you all know that I will post the minutes
for our monthly meething, which was held
Wednesday, Feb. 20, 2002 and update the TC Website sometime over this
weekend, with some notes about the Requirements Gathering Process,
our timeline, and how our work is projected to proceed as we close in
on writing our definitive Requirements Document, and start work in
earnest on the basic schema for the Human Markup Language, and set
the stage for constructing the extended schemata of our subcommittees
and ensure that our work is interoperable with and conformant to the
other XML-based languages and technologies.

Ciao,
Rex
--
Rex Brooks