Subject: [humanmarkup] TC Website updated

He Eveyone,

I just wanted to let you know that I have updated the TC Website with
a link to the minutes of this month's meeting and I have added the
presentation materials for the presentation prepared by Kurt Cagle
and I, which I made on our behalf to the founding meetings of the
OASIS Web Services for Interactive Applications TC in January. I
haven't yet added the Scenario Example which I posed to these lists
last week before our meeting. I am thinking that it may not be
important enough for inclusion on the website itself, since it has
more to do with another TC than ours and is simply an example for a
methodology for collecting requirements, and as such may just be
irrelevant to our work.

If you all think it should be there, I will add it, but I would
rather see us posting our requirements now.

Ciao, and Good Hunting (for requirements, that is...)
Rex
--
Rex Brooks
W3Address: http://www.starbourne.com