Subject: [humanmarkup] Quick Note on Requirements

Hi Everyone,

I spoke to Manos BAtsis today, and he suggested we deprecate the
section on specific usages of words like "must," "should," and "may"
etc, and replace it with a reference to:

http://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc2119.txt

This is a memo that is used by a number of standards groups for this
purpose. I am going to suggest we do this in today's meeting. I hope
this gets delivered before or during the meeting.

Ciao,
Rex