Subject: [humanmarkup] Additional question for OASIS wrt First Working Draft ofHM.Requirements

Title: Additional question for OASIS wrt First Working Draft
Hello Everyone,
I have an additional question to ask Karl about, with my apologies to all for neglecting it in my previous post. It appears I am quite human, at least as far as having the characteristic of forgetfulness, as well as the characteristic of rechecking my work for instances of that tendency.

In the second subsection under TERMINOLOGY we cite a reference to:

http://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc2119.txt

for standard definitions of operational terms MUST, MUST NOT, SHOULD, SHOULD NOT, SHALL, etc. The question is whether we are allowed to do this, or does OASIS have an approved reference we could or should use instead? If the answer to both questions is negative, and we decide to use the actual wording of the ietf rfc memo, should we cite the source?

Regards,
Rex Brooks
OASIS HumanMarkup Vice Chair, Secretary and Webmaster