Subject: [humanmarkup] RE: [humanmarkup-comment] First Working Draft ofHM.Requirements

Title: RE: [humanmarkup-comment] First Working Draft of HM.Re
Somehow I missed this yesterday. Darn! Sylvia just drew my attention to it.  "...MUST include..." has been changed to "...MUST be designed to include..." It now reads:

The Primary Base HumanML Schema MUST be designed to include a HumanIdentifier Element that is compatible with and interoperable with the U.S. Federal Government standards, standards accepted by a majority of Public Safety Institutions, Federal, State and Local Law Enforcement practices,HR-XML specifications, American Medical Association standards and any standards so designated by the OASIS HumanMarkup Technical Committee. Thus, all HumanML modules SHOULD be compatible with and interoperable with these standards and recommended practices.

Please refer to my response to Sylvia's comments for the reasoning I accepted from her comments. The basic idea is to not paint ourselves into a corner.

Please note that the last sentence uses SHOULD because it is probably not possible to be completely compatible and interoperable with all of the systems in all of our modules.