Subject: Re: [humanmarkup] My Vote on HM.requirements

Although it was implied in our meeting Wednesday, I also wanted to vote for
approving our Requirements document.  This of course doesn't prevent us from
reviewing the document over the next six months, but I can say there is no
aspect of it which I in any way disagree with.

Non OASIS members can't formally vote, but can submit their approval to the
comments list.  As Rex mentioned, in the name of simplicity, we will assume
affirmative of TC members if there are no dissensions.

Ranjeeth Kumar Thunga

I second the vote in favor of adopting the HM.requirements doc as the
official formal Working draft.

Rob