Subject: [humanmarkup] Fwd: RE: Apr Meeting Telecon

Hi Everyone,

Here is the telecon info for our Wednesday TC meeting. It's time to
kick-off spec writing, and we have a discussion set for the agenda on
the topic of adding a subcommittee for Diplomatic
Negotiations/Conflict Resolution. It promises to be a dynamic session
since we have genuine differences of opinion.

I look forward to it.

>  AUDIO ACCESS INFORMATION:
>  ==========================
>  PRODUCT TYPE:  UNATTENDED
>  CALL TYPE: MEET ME
>
>  # OF LINES:              Total=19 Dialout=0 Meet Me=15 Meet Me Toll=4
>  Entry Method: Tone In
>  CALL DATE:         APR-10-2002  (Wednesday)
>  CALL TIME:         12:00 PM EASTERN TIME
>  DURATION:              2 hr
>  USA Toll Free Number: 888-576-9014
>  USA Toll Number: +1-773-756-0201
>   PASSCODE: 13315