Subject: [humanmarkup] Lost Mail

Hi Everyone,

My mail client went south yesterday in some way that I have yet to
understand well enough so that I can retrieve my in and out boxes for
the last two and four  weeks respectively. That includes a number of
messages with such items as telecon numbers, including the phone-in
number for today's HumanMarkup telecon,  so if someone could kindly
forward it back to me, I would appreciate it.

Heaven help Murphy if I ever get my metaphorical hands around his
little metaphorical pencil-thin neck for yea verily shall I so twist
it as to allow the metaphorical little phreak to look at the back of
his own metaphorical head!

Now if I can only sell some folks on metaphorical revenge we'd all be
better off.

Ciao,
Rex
--