Subject: [humanmarkup] Item by item approach to Primary Base Schema

Hi Everyone,

In order to stimulate debate and discussion, and to thoroughly ground
us in the mechanics of a methodology that will, at the expense of
some undeniable excess and unnecessary effort, put each and every
element in our Base Primary Human Markup XML Schema into the record
as having been openly discussed and decided upon, I am going to start
next week a process of scrutinizing and approving this schema as is
at least element item by element item.

I will also add a note with each item about where in succeeding
secondary schemata I see each element being used.

On another note, I have an oops to report. I have gotten busy and
neglected to arrange our next telecon for next Wednesday. I am
remedying that oversight now, so we should be able to have our
regular meeting as scheduled next Wednesday, May 15, 2002 at 12:00
p.m. Eastern Time.

Ciao,
Rex