Subject: [humanmarkup] Fwd: FW: TELECON INFO

Oops! Sorry folks, my email client stuck posts into the list
according to date sent, not arrived, and did it retroactively, so I
missed this when it was sent Friday. But our regular meeting is
tomorrow, Wed. May 15, 2002 12:00 Noon Eastern.

As I told Sandy, this has happened before but long enough ago that I
don't recall what the culprit is. I will just have to backtrack and
make sure I haven't missed more stuff.

Just for good measure, my Windows 2000 box is misbehaving, too.
Several things I was planning to show everyone are now stuck in limbo
as I troubleshoot.

Talk to y'all tomorrow.
Rex