Subject: Re: [humanmarkup] Base Schema-chronemic

Hi again,

While it seems a bit gratuitous to reply to my own posts, it is
necessary to keep the sequential nature of the threads in order.

In thinking about chronemic elements, beyond the time-binding aspect
of session-specific interactions between humans, between machine(s)
and human(s), between agent(s) and human(s), between machine(s) and
agent(s) and between agents, both in real-time transactional
interactions like shopping, discussions, and information searches, or
simulation scenarios, I am struck by the necessity to expand this
notion to include archeological, geological, and anthropological time.

Thoughts?

Ciao,
Rex