Subject: [humanmarkup] Our Next Meeting

Hi Everyone,

Here is the info for our next telecon, July 17, 2002 12:00 p.m.

This is also a heads-up that I will be more persistent (as in
DNN-DamnNaggingNuisance) because we have some business to attend to,
namely getting the semiotic application experiment started, and I
will be having a report from Web Services, and with some luck I'll
get someone to report on the recent spate of work, and controversy in
Topic Maps--the two biggies for us in terms of finding resources for
HumanML to use and delivering HumanML enhanced services--which is
likely to be ALL web services that involve individual human end
users--so we need to get on top of those issues before we get
overwhelmed by them.

It is difficult to handle both very intriguing theoretical issues at
the same time as nailing down everyday pragmatic working issues, but
we have to do both.

Have a nice weekend.

Ciao,
Rex

AUDIO ACCESS INFORMATION:
  ==========================
  PRODUCT TYPE:  UNATTENDED
  CALL TYPE: MEET ME

  # OF LINES:              Total=16 Dialout=0 Meet Me=12 Meet Me Toll=4
  Entry Method: Tone In
  CALL DATE:         JUL-17-2002  (Wednesday)
  CALL TIME:         12:00 PM EASTERN TIME
  DURATION:              2 hr
  USA Toll Free Number: 888-576-9014
  USA Toll Number: +1-773-756-0201
   PASSCODE: 22235