Subject: Re: [humanmarkup] Our next meeting==Fwd: CALL INFO

Hi Manos,

I apologize for giving the impression that I wanted the RDF version
by the same deadline as the Primary Base XML Schema. I misspoke. I do
not have a milestone date for that work, because I haven't thought
that far ahead. What I should have said was that I was hoping we
could ask you and Phiiip to produce it in a reasonable timeframe
AFTER the Primary Base Schema is done. Philip hasn't replied yet, but
I anticipate that he will be available for the work if he can fit it
into his schedule, and I am posting this to the mailing lists in the
hope that he will see this and also understand that there is no
target date yet for this work.

So, what I suggest is that a likely target would be November 31,
2002, subject to your agreement and the TC's approval, as the target
date is subject to TC approval, which we will discuss at the meeting
next Wed. 21 August 2002 at 12:00 p.m. Eastern U.S. time, and I will
be availabe on Yahoo IM by 6:00 a.m. Pacific Time, or earlier if I
can, so if you log in to Yahoo IM I will be looking for you then to
get your ideas on the subject.  Hopefully, by then, we will have
heard from Philip.

Thanks,
Rex

--