Subject: [humanmarkup] Back to the Grindstone

Hi Everyone,

I have been busy, so I am just now coming up for air, sort of. I was
working on my own website, to offer some sculpture I have worked on
for the last few years, and, of course, there appears to be a problem
with Netscape 4.7 in viewing it, so I have still more work to do. If
you care to look, my url is in my signature, but don't use the
Netscape 4.7 browser if you do.

However, I am getting back to HumanMarkup regardless. I really do
intend to get this first issue out the door by the end of this month,
so I need help here.

No one has commented on humlNameAtts and I was hoping someone would
step up to take on the job of checking/harmonizing those schemata I
listed and posted urls for, but, alas, no one has picked up on the
hint. Please help....

Okay, that's it for the begging. I'm a very accepting person, so I
will just carry on as best I can. I may not get a new official
posting off today, but tomorrow for sure and thereafter in a big way.

Ciao,
Rex
--
Rex Brooks