Subject: Re: [humanmarkup] yet another markup [Fwd: CIDOC CRM Symposium]

Some, or perhaps all, of you may be aware of this tongue-tangling
acronym: EXMARaDLA "EXtensible MARkup Language for Discourse Annotation"
Site seems to be updated for 2002 so this is an active initiative,
however download reuires permission, easily obtained by sending email to
author.
http://www.rrz.uni-hamburg.de/exmaralda/aLDA