Subject: [humanmarkup] Base Schema - locator

Hi Everyone,

Onward...

locator

The element is Complex Type, derived by restrictin from xsd.string is
not classified as abstract.

It does not reference other elements. It is not used by other elements

It is described/defined as a simple set of names of locations ON an object.

I don't have a lot to say about this one except that I'm not sure why
we need it. I don't object to it, and I'm not suggesting we delete
it, I just don't know what the special use is that we have for it
that raises it to the level of necessity for inclusion in the base
schema. I understand body location on a human object, but I'm not
quite sure about locatin on an object per se. I suspect that like a
few other things that don't seem obvious to me, as soon as someone
shows me an example of how it would be used, I will do a Homer
Simpson, apply palm to forehead and utter a plaintive, "Doh!"

Anyway, I'm not gonna have a cow about it.

Ciao,
Rex
--
Rex Brooks