Subject: [humanmarkup] Next Monthly Meeting Telecon Information

Hi Everyone,

This is your first reminder. I will send another out tomorrow morning.

The agenda for this meeting will be the normal reports from
subcommittees while the main issue of ongoing business will be the
new target date for finalizing our first draft of the Primary Base
Schema. Due mostly to stress, my own output was slowed greatly last
week and while I am recovering, it is clear that the target date of
September 30, 2002 was not achievable for me personally. How soon a
target date after that date is achievable is something we need to
discuss. I suspect that a full additional month may not be necessarym
but we have several very important elements upcoming, so I hesitate
to suggest a date at this time.

Other items we may wish to discuss are: Bill of Human Information
Rights, a User Guide/Primer for the Primary Base Schema.

Any more items anyone cares to bring up?

>AUDIO ACCESS INFORMATION:
>==========================
>PRODUCT TYPE:  UNATTENDED
>CALL TYPE: MEET ME
>
># OF LINES:              Total=16 Dialout=0 Meet Me=12 Meet Me Toll=4
>Entry Method: Tone In
>CALL DATE:         SEP-18-2002  (Wednesday)
>CALL TIME:         12:00 PM EASTERN TIME
>DURATION:              2 hr
>USA Toll Free Number: 888-576-9014
>USA Toll Number: +1-773-756-0201
>  PASSCODE: 10845