Subject: Re: [humanmarkup] Base Schema - measurement- part 2

I think we need to give some thought to the best way to handle
subjective measurements, since I suspect that we will have to
consider these to be somewhat individual interpretations perhaps
modified by cultural context.

We will have both the kinesic vocabularies (and how they can be
modified by somewhat arbitrarily scaled numeric values if included in
the Primary Base Schema) and the emotion intensities to consider
along with these subjective, qualitative estimations of some kind of
value-equivalence for some elements. Perhaps we can put this on the
agenda for tomorrow's meeting. If I hear no objections, I will
include it for discussion.

Ciao,
Rex

--