Subject: [humanmarkup] New Elements and Attributes

Hi Folks,

I just chatted with Rob, and he has machine problems, so I am posting
the list of new elements and attributes that we will be starting in
on tomorrow morning.

elements:

semiote,
humanGroup,
referrants,
belief,
intent.

attributeGroup:

humlComAtts

I wouldn't want you all to start getting lazy, with not enough
messages from this list to occupy all that idle free time on your
hands....

All seriousness aside, please do give all this stuff some thought. We
need to make some big progress Wednesday.

Ciao,
Rex
--
Rex Brooks