Subject: Re: [humanmarkup] PSB: posts

Title: Re: [humanmarkup] PSB: posts
This corresponds to what we decided. We're closing in on it.

Ciao,
Rex

At 4:10 PM -0400 10/17/02, Ranjeeth Kumar Thunga wrote:
Hi Rex,

Based on our meeting yesterday, I just wanted to clarify how you would prefer us to proceed, to ensure you don't get overwhelmed during this wrap up period.

For feedback regarding current elements, we should continue to post on the discussion list as you bring them up.
For feedback regarding previously discussed elements (over the last few weeks or months), we should wait until the public discussion phase before posting our comments.
For general feedback on the PSB Schema, we should post comments when you put out the draft (in a week or so).

Finally, you'll be amalgamating the posts after the public discussion period is over (anticipated to be 11/30/02 or later).

Do let me know if this matches what you requested.  Thanks.

-----
Ranjeeth Kumar Thunga

--
Rex Brooks