Subject: [humanmarkup] Final Initial Review Phase Notes

Hi Everyone,

As you, no doubt, have noticed, I have sent several messages out this
morning. Because there was no immediate dissent to the implicit
decision to relegate the element referent/referrant to the Secondary
Base Schema, along with signifier and signified from the field of
semiotics in general and for use in our semiotics processor
experiment in particular, I wanted to finish with the Initial Review
Phase, at least as far as initiating discussion of the last few
elements and the new attributeGroup. So, this morning I finished up
with semiote, humanGroup and humlCommAtts and unless I missed one in
my eagerness to move on to working on the first working draft of the
Primary Base Schema. Gosh I hope not.

In any event, please do be prompt about responding to those posts so
that your thoughts can be included in the documentation, and please
don't be offended if I fail to respond immediately since I will be
proceeding on to the spec itself now.

For the public list: You will not be hearing much from me as I
proceed through the list of elements in our Primary Base Schema, but
rest assured, that means I'm working assiduously away on it, having a
wonderful time no doubt.

Last note: I probably won't get to the minutes of our last meeting
until after I have my first pass through the spec done. Then I will
try to do that during a break before returning to edit that draft
with a fresher state of mind.

Ciao,
Rex
--