Subject: [humanmarkup] PBS 1.0 tomorrow

Hi Everyone,

I just thought I would announce it. I will be releasing the first
draft of the Primary Base Schema tomorrow, probably early afternoon.
Besides taking a breather, I have a two hour WSIA telecon tomorrow,
and I really have to go over the darn thing again, AND update my
running log on the changes I have made.

That'll give us a few days to work it over. Hopefully we will still
get it out by the 31st, but I won't be broken hearted if it is a day
or so later.

Ciao,
Rex
--