Subject: [humanmarkup] Re: PBS-Proofreading

Thanks Sylvia,

I hope the timestamp means you got up early rather than stayed up all
night proofreading, but either way I am glad I went to bed at my
regular and even got an extra hour of sleep last night. I needed the
rest. So I am getting a slightly later start than I expected, but it
was worth it.

I actually had the most entertaining science fiction dream--a whole
new technology of metamorphic materials, though why it took place in
a warehouse with cranes and boxes and forklifts I have no idea, but
imagine a packaging material that formfits itself in a crate or
package and then relaxes into a small reuseable mass once the package
seal is broken? Recycleable, of course. Now with that kind of
technology, couldn't your unconscious come up with a lot more
interesting locales and uses?

Quel etrange!
Rex

--