Subject: Re: [humanmarkup] OASIS Word Version for Proofreading

Hi Everyone,

Yep, I got it done. Almost. I was obviously pretty tired of working
on this thing since I did not bother to update the Table of Contents,
which I don't really like in Word XP, and haven't like since Word 97,
which was the best version for my dime, back when they GOT it that
they had gone way overboard on Word 6.0, but they have since gone
nuts again, so what else is new.

Anyway, I have fixed that, so you don't have to draw my attention to
that in the proofreading. I just thought I would let you know. As I
started on the html version I went looking to see how other TCs had
handled it, and guess what... they didn't. If we were not HumanMarkup
we could ignore it too, eh? But we can't really neglect any
human-readable format, so I guess I will do a pdf version, too.

Ciao,
Rex
--
Rex Brooks