Subject: Re: [humanmarkup] Voting - Note From ROB

Rex,

I vote yes.

Thanks,
Rob at NDSU

Rex Brooks wrote:

> Thanks Ranjeeth,
>
> We only need to hear from Joe and Rob to move ahead and I expect we
> will hear from them today.
>
> We still have an active month or two ahead of us in terms of work and
> discussion, but we'll get there.
>
> Ciao,
> Rex
>
> At 1:08 AM -0500 11/6/02, Ranjeeth Kumar Thunga wrote:
>
>> I agree with you and would suggest that we simply move forward with the
>> votes we have, and go underway with the public comments period as soon
>> as possible.
>>
>> -----
>> Ranjeeth Kumar Thunga

From the Desk of James E. Landrum III
Database Manager
Archaeology Technologies Laboratory (ATL; http://atl.ndsu.edu)
Digital Archive Network for Anthropology (DANA; http://atl.ndsu.edu/archive)
North Dakota State University, Fargo, North Dakota 58105
Ph: 701-231-7115 (my desk) and ATL 701-231-6434
FAX: 701-231-1047
email: james.landrum@ndsu.nodak.edu