Subject: Re: [humanmarkup] Voting - Note From ROB (Nixon)

In case identity of Rob in previous Note from ROB wasn't clear, that is
Rob Nixon.  He sent the note via my email account.  If needed, later
today he will send the note from his account.  Let me know if that is
necessary and I'll pass the word along to Rob.

Rob is here at NDSU doing motion capture of Native American Powwow
Dancers for use in the Archaeology Technologies Laboratory, Native
Dancer Project, a Diabetes Health Care Management game under development
in collaboration with the White Earth (Ojibwa) Tribal Council.  Native
Dancer will emphasize use of 3D avatar dancers to challenge Native
American youth who are at risk of Diabetes Type 2, by offering them
culturally sensitive powwow dance exercise routines that will also train
them in traditional dance techniques, etc.